- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 c powered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees and grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More