- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 c powered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees and grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More