- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- Melt processed cheese in a slow cooker set for high heat.
- Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Place ground beef in a large skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain beef, and mix in water and taco seasoning mix.
- Cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir seasoned beef into the melted processed cheese.
- Mix in salsa.
- Cook and stir until well blended.
- Serve warm.
NotesHere's another one I got from allrecipes.com. I made this for a work function and everyone raved about it. Even though it's just a basic cheese dip, I think the addition of the taco seasoning is what really puts it above other cheese dip recipes I've used before.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More