- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- English muffins (1 per person)
- American cheese
- tomato slices
- Split english muffins (I usually plan on 1 per person) and lay out halves on a baking sheet or toaster oven tray.
- Top each half with a slice of american cheese, then a slice of tomato (or several slices, if it's a small one). S
- prinkle tomato with pepper and whatever dried herbs you may desire.
- Cut one slice of bacon in half and place in an "X" on top of tomato.
- Cook under broiler until bacon is crisped, cheese is melted, and edges of muffin are slightly charred.
- Serve with a steak knife to make cutting easier.
NotesMy cousin made these for me once...so simple, but SO Good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More