- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- English muffins (1 per person)
- American cheese
- tomato slices
- Split english muffins (I usually plan on 1 per person) and lay out halves on a baking sheet or toaster oven tray.
- Top each half with a slice of american cheese, then a slice of tomato (or several slices, if it's a small one). S
- prinkle tomato with pepper and whatever dried herbs you may desire.
- Cut one slice of bacon in half and place in an "X" on top of tomato.
- Cook under broiler until bacon is crisped, cheese is melted, and edges of muffin are slightly charred.
- Serve with a steak knife to make cutting easier.
NotesMy cousin made these for me once...so simple, but SO Good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Adventures in CookingSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More