- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell peppers or red bell peppers or green bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- 1. Add the black beans, tomatoes, frozen corn, onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper to a 4 quart slow-cooker; stir to combine.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, add the enchilada sauce and cream soup; whisk together.
- 3. Gradually whisk in the milk until mixture is smooth.
- 4. Pour over vegetables in slow-cooker.
- 5. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 6-8 hours.
- 6. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 7. Ladle hot soup into individual serving bowls and top with sour cream, guacamole and broken tortilla chips if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More