- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell peppers or red bell peppers or green bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- 1. Add the black beans, tomatoes, frozen corn, onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper to a 4 quart slow-cooker; stir to combine.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, add the enchilada sauce and cream soup; whisk together.
- 3. Gradually whisk in the milk until mixture is smooth.
- 4. Pour over vegetables in slow-cooker.
- 5. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 6-8 hours.
- 6. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 7. Ladle hot soup into individual serving bowls and top with sour cream, guacamole and broken tortilla chips if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More