- Cooking Time: 2–3
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
Backstory*ASIAGO CHEESE [ah-SYAH-goh] is of course the fairly new to Americans, but now popular semi-firm Italian cheese with a rich, nutty flavor.
- ¾ cup *Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place cheese, breadcrumbs, and water in food processor and blend lightly.
- Pour flour onto plate.
- Whisk egg in shallow bowl.
- Liberally season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour and egg mixture. Coat on all sides with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté chicken for 2–3 minutes or until golden brown.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More