- Cooking Time: 2–3
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- ¾ cup *Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place cheese, breadcrumbs, and water in food processor and blend lightly.
- Pour flour onto plate.
- Whisk egg in shallow bowl.
- Liberally season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour and egg mixture. Coat on all sides with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté chicken for 2–3 minutes or until golden brown.
Notes*ASIAGO CHEESE [ah-SYAH-goh] is of course the fairly new to Americans, but now popular semi-firm Italian cheese with a rich, nutty flavor.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More