- Cooking Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of grand flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 - 8 oz block of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed, toasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350' F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel each biscuit in half (so you have 2 disks) and flatten them out a little....stretching them a bit to make them bigger.
- Cream together the cream cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning. Put a dab (about a scant tablespoons worth) of the mixture in the center of each biscuit disk
- Fold each disk in half and pinch the edges together to secure
- Now....get out medium smallish bowls. Put the melted butter in one bowl. In the other bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese and crushed pecans.
- Dip each biscuit in the butter and then roll it in the cheese mixture.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350' for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Makes 16 rolls
NotesI know it's not a new recipe. And I'd bet most of you have made them, or a variation of, in the past. I know it's not the first time I've had them....but I'd never actually made them before. So.... I felt they needed a spot in my kitchen. My sister Jenifer and I made them for a fun little "girls night" at her house during my visit to Alabama. I think we made some alterations to the recipe to accommodate some "particular" palettes....and that's what I love about recipes like this one....the fact that you can make changes to fit your needs, tastes or even ingredient limitations.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More