- Cooking Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of grand flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 - 8 oz block of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed, toasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350' F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel each biscuit in half (so you have 2 disks) and flatten them out a little....stretching them a bit to make them bigger.
- Cream together the cream cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning. Put a dab (about a scant tablespoons worth) of the mixture in the center of each biscuit disk
- Fold each disk in half and pinch the edges together to secure
- Now....get out medium smallish bowls. Put the melted butter in one bowl. In the other bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese and crushed pecans.
- Dip each biscuit in the butter and then roll it in the cheese mixture.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350' for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Makes 16 rolls
NotesI know it's not a new recipe. And I'd bet most of you have made them, or a variation of, in the past. I know it's not the first time I've had them....but I'd never actually made them before. So.... I felt they needed a spot in my kitchen. My sister Jenifer and I made them for a fun little "girls night" at her house during my visit to Alabama. I think we made some alterations to the recipe to accommodate some "particular" palettes....and that's what I love about recipes like this one....the fact that you can make changes to fit your needs, tastes or even ingredient limitations.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More