- Cooking Time: 8–10
- Servings: 10–12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups Bisquick® Heart Smart® mix
- ⅔ cups fat-free skim milk
- ½ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Butter flavored cooking spray, if desired
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Combine Bisquick® mix, milk, cheese and garlic powder to make a soft dough.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by 10–12 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8–10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spray warm biscuits with cooking spray before removing from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Italian Exchange
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More