- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Dz.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3-cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheese (can use a bit more)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4-teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsly flakes
- Combine Bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in 459-degree oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine melted butter, garlic powder & parsly. Brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Makes about 2 dozen,depending on the size.
- RED LOBSTER's Recipe
NotesRED LOBSTER's Recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More