- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Dz.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3-cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheese (can use a bit more)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4-teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsly flakes
- Combine Bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in 459-degree oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine melted butter, garlic powder & parsly. Brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Makes about 2 dozen,depending on the size.
- RED LOBSTER's Recipe
NotesRED LOBSTER's Recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More