- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Dz.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3-cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheese (can use a bit more)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4-teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsly flakes
- Combine Bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in 459-degree oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine melted butter, garlic powder & parsly. Brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Makes about 2 dozen,depending on the size.
- RED LOBSTER's Recipe
NotesRED LOBSTER's Recipe
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More