- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 48 small stuffed olives
- Blend cheese and butter.
- Stir in flour, salt, and paprika. Mix well.
- Wrap 1 tsp. dough around each olive.
- Arrange in flat pan. Freeze. Put in freezer bag. Store in freezer.
- When ready to use, remove and arrange on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More