- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 lbs. of shredded hash browns
- 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
- 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 3 cups cornflakes crushed
- 8 oz. sour cream
- small onion chopped
- Mix together hash browns, 1 stick of melted butter, cheese, sour cream, soup and onion. Pour into buttered 9 x 13 pan. Mix cornflakes and melted butter together. Put on top of potatoes. Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
NotesFor my bridal shower my sister had everyone bring a recipe with them to start my recipe box. One of them was this recipe and although I have made a few changes to the original it is always a hit with the family.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More