- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 lbs. of shredded hash browns
- 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
- 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 3 cups cornflakes crushed
- 8 oz. sour cream
- small onion chopped
- Mix together hash browns, 1 stick of melted butter, cheese, sour cream, soup and onion. Pour into buttered 9 x 13 pan. Mix cornflakes and melted butter together. Put on top of potatoes. Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
NotesFor my bridal shower my sister had everyone bring a recipe with them to start my recipe box. One of them was this recipe and although I have made a few changes to the original it is always a hit with the family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More