- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 2 lb. bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 cups milk
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat margarine and milk in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until margarine melts.
- Add cubed Velveeta and stir with whisk until melted.
- Place potatoes in baking dish.
- Pour sauce over potatoes.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More