- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 2 lb. bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 cups milk
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat margarine and milk in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until margarine melts.
- Add cubed Velveeta and stir with whisk until melted.
- Place potatoes in baking dish.
- Pour sauce over potatoes.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More