- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons smoked Cheddar cold pack cheese food (from 8-oz container), well chilled
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peanuts
- 4 butter-flavored pretzel spindles or sticks, broken in half
- 16 tiny pieces fresh parsley leaves
- Line small serving plate with waxed paper. Roll each level tablespoon cold pack cheese food into a ball; place on waxed paper-lined serving plate. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes for easier handling.
- With end of toothpick, draw ridges around balls to resemble pumpkins. Dip bottoms of cheese balls in chopped peanuts.
- Just before serving, insert pretzel halves into cheese balls for pumpkin stems. Decorate with parsley for leaves. Store in refrigerator
Notesfrom Betty Crocker
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
GAES PTO Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More