- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons smoked Cheddar cold pack cheese food (from 8-oz container), well chilled
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peanuts
- 4 butter-flavored pretzel spindles or sticks, broken in half
- 16 tiny pieces fresh parsley leaves
- Line small serving plate with waxed paper. Roll each level tablespoon cold pack cheese food into a ball; place on waxed paper-lined serving plate. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes for easier handling.
- With end of toothpick, draw ridges around balls to resemble pumpkins. Dip bottoms of cheese balls in chopped peanuts.
- Just before serving, insert pretzel halves into cheese balls for pumpkin stems. Decorate with parsley for leaves. Store in refrigerator
Notesfrom Betty Crocker
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More