- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups grated sharp or medium cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- a dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup jam (I like strawberry but I've used raspberry and it's been nice too)
- Combine everything but the jam and form into a ring on your serving tray.
- Spoon the jam into the centre of the ring.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesA co-worker of mine makes this dip to bring into work all the time but won't divulge her recipe - so I was forced to scour the internet and came up with this one that's pretty darn close!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More