- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger add 1/2 tsp tobasco sauce
- 1 slice white bread with crust removed
- 1 small onion,salt and pepper to taste
- Roll into small meatballs and brown in skillet, then add 2 beef bullion cubes. if meat balls become dry, add more water.
- 4 carrots diced
- 4 potatoes cubed
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1 Pkg. frozen corn
- can add more onion if you want to
- Mix meat and vegetables together and simmer. Before serving add 1 Jar Cheese Whiz You can add extra milk if you donot like soup as thick..
- I sometimes use Cheese Whiz Salas con Queso instead of plain Cheese Whiz for a little extra spice.
NotesI like this recipe because you have a complete meal all in 1 soup..Filling and very tasty.Recieved many compliments on it and is one of my favorites from my mother
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More