- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger add 1/2 tsp tobasco sauce
- 1 slice white bread with crust removed
- 1 small onion,salt and pepper to taste
- Roll into small meatballs and brown in skillet, then add 2 beef bullion cubes. if meat balls become dry, add more water.
- 4 carrots diced
- 4 potatoes cubed
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1 Pkg. frozen corn
- can add more onion if you want to
- Mix meat and vegetables together and simmer. Before serving add 1 Jar Cheese Whiz You can add extra milk if you donot like soup as thick..
- I sometimes use Cheese Whiz Salas con Queso instead of plain Cheese Whiz for a little extra spice.
NotesI like this recipe because you have a complete meal all in 1 soup..Filling and very tasty.Recieved many compliments on it and is one of my favorites from my mother
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
50 Shades of Taste
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More