- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 LG bags frozen California mix vegetables
- (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 2 baking potatoes, diced (optional)
- 8 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pkg. Butter Buds
- 8 – 10 c. water (enough to cover veggies)
- 1 T. onion & herb Mrs. Dash
- Add 1 pound Velveeta Light, cubed.
- In a large Dutch oven, combine first 8 lines
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- (vegetables should be mushy)
- Add velveeta
- Stir over low heat just until cheese is melted.
- This warms up great in the microwave!
- Serving – 1 cup = 1 POINT
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More