- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 LG bags frozen California mix vegetables
- (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 2 baking potatoes, diced (optional)
- 8 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pkg. Butter Buds
- 8 – 10 c. water (enough to cover veggies)
- 1 T. onion & herb Mrs. Dash
- Add 1 pound Velveeta Light, cubed.
- In a large Dutch oven, combine first 8 lines
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- (vegetables should be mushy)
- Add velveeta
- Stir over low heat just until cheese is melted.
- This warms up great in the microwave!
- Serving – 1 cup = 1 POINT
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More