- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 LG bags frozen California mix vegetables
- (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 2 baking potatoes, diced (optional)
- 8 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pkg. Butter Buds
- 8 – 10 c. water (enough to cover veggies)
- 1 T. onion & herb Mrs. Dash
- Add 1 pound Velveeta Light, cubed.
- In a large Dutch oven, combine first 8 lines
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- (vegetables should be mushy)
- Add velveeta
- Stir over low heat just until cheese is melted.
- This warms up great in the microwave!
- Serving – 1 cup = 1 POINT
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Italy or Bust
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More