- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 cooked fillet or rib-eye steaks, cut into thin slices
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 6 to 8 ounces provolone cheese
- 2 large yellow or red bell peppers, sliced crosswise into rounds
- 1 packet dry ranch dip mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 3 minutes, until soft.
- Push onions over to the side of pan, add steak to pan and cook 1 minute. Transfer spring roll wrapper to a flat surface.
- Top with steak, onions and provolone cheese in bottom third of wrapper.
- Roll wrapper one time, fold in ends, and roll up.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange peppers on separate baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Coat with ranch mix.
- Roast cheese steak egg rolls and peppers 15 minutes, until wrappers are golden brown and peppers are soft.
NotesI found this recipe by Robin Miller on Foodnetwork.com while trying to find creative ways to use egg roll wrappers.