- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI found this recipe by Robin Miller on Foodnetwork.com while trying to find creative ways to use egg roll wrappers.
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 2 cooked fillet or rib-eye steaks, cut into thin slices
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 6 to 8 ounces provolone cheese
- 2 large yellow or red bell peppers, sliced crosswise into rounds
- 1 packet dry ranch dip mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 3 minutes, until soft.
- Push onions over to the side of pan, add steak to pan and cook 1 minute. Transfer spring roll wrapper to a flat surface.
- Top with steak, onions and provolone cheese in bottom third of wrapper.
- Roll wrapper one time, fold in ends, and roll up.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange peppers on separate baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Coat with ranch mix.
- Roast cheese steak egg rolls and peppers 15 minutes, until wrappers are golden brown and peppers are soft.