- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Steak-ums
- 1 lb lasagna noodles, cooked according to directions on package
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups pasta sauce
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced and if you want seeds removed to
- calm the heat
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- black pepper
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- In olive oil, saute garlic until it begins to brown; add onions, peppers, and mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add tomato sauce, chipotle pepper, basil, oregano,parsley, pepper and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In nonstick pan, cook steaks until no longer pink, chopping with utensil as you cook.
- When done, set aside on plate covered with paper
- When cooled chop.
- In bowl, mix together velveeta cheese, egg, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
- Place 4 lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spread about 1/4 of cheese mixture evenly over the pasta, then spread layer of tomato sauce over ricotta.
- Place a layer of Steak-umm sandwich steaks
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of mozzarella.
- Repeat process again two
- more times starting with lasagna noodles. Top with pasta sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Garnish top with parsley flakes if desired.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 40 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with Sabra
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More