- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh cracked black pepper, if desired
- Cut each roll in half and roll into a 15-inch rope. Combine cheeses together and place on the counter. Brush each rope with butter and roll in the cheese mixture.
- Place on large sprayed baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, if desired. Let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite soup or salad.
NotesCrispy and fun to eat, these skinny little morsels are a taste tempting treat and make an interesting visual on the table tool
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More