- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh cracked black pepper, if desired
- Cut each roll in half and roll into a 15-inch rope. Combine cheeses together and place on the counter. Brush each rope with butter and roll in the cheese mixture.
- Place on large sprayed baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper, if desired. Let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite soup or salad.
NotesCrispy and fun to eat, these skinny little morsels are a taste tempting treat and make an interesting visual on the table tool
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More