- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar Kraft Old English Cheese spread
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. red cayenne (depending on how hot you want it)
- Mix cheese spread and margarine. Sift flour and
- cayenne together and mix with cheese/margarine spread.
- Press out through a cookie press and cut into 2 inch strips.
- Bake on a plain ungreased cookie sheet for 12
- minutes at 350°F.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More