- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar Kraft Old English Cheese spread
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. red cayenne (depending on how hot you want it)
- Mix cheese spread and margarine. Sift flour and
- cayenne together and mix with cheese/margarine spread.
- Press out through a cookie press and cut into 2 inch strips.
- Bake on a plain ungreased cookie sheet for 12
- minutes at 350°F.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More