- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- Combine cheese and onion; spoon into tomatoes.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; shake well. Spoon over tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More