- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- Combine cheese and onion; spoon into tomatoes.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; shake well. Spoon over tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More