- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryStuffed with seasoning and three kinds of piping-hot cheeses, this Cheese Stuffed Focaccia recipe is a deliciously different addition to any Italian meal.
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 9 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Jarlsburg cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Combine 12 rolls into a ball and roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10 minutes. Repeat above step with remaining 12 rolls. Remove wrap and place one dough rectangle on a sprayed 10x15-inch baking pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cover with Provolone and Jarlsburg cheeses and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons basil, the oregano, thyme, rosemary and garlic.Top with remaining dough rectangle. Pinch bottom and top layers of dough together to seal. Brush with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon basil. Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes. Slice and serve while warm.