- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 32 rounds
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (cheddar works great too)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 10oz. packages refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine soup mix, cream cheese, mozzarella, milk and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- Unroll pizza crusts, spread mixture evenly on both.
- Roll, starting at longest side, like a jelly roll.
- Cut into 32 rounds.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange rounds on pan, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes.
NotesThis recipe comes from my favorite cook book,Brand Name Recipes.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More