- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 32 rounds
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (cheddar works great too)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 10oz. packages refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine soup mix, cream cheese, mozzarella, milk and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- Unroll pizza crusts, spread mixture evenly on both.
- Roll, starting at longest side, like a jelly roll.
- Cut into 32 rounds.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange rounds on pan, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes.
NotesThis recipe comes from my favorite cook book,Brand Name Recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More