CHEESE STUFFED PINWHEELS
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 32 rounds
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (cheddar works great too)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 10oz. packages refrigerated pizza crust
Preheat oven to 425.
Combine soup mix, cream cheese, mozzarella, milk and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
Unroll pizza crusts, spread mixture evenly on both.
Roll, starting at longest side, like a jelly roll.
Cut into 32 rounds.
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
Arrange rounds on pan, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Bake 13 to 15 minutes.