- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 plum or small vine-ripe tomatoes, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs (basil, chives and/or parsley)
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Place tomatoes, cut-sides up, in greased 8-inch square foil pan. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle evenly with cheeses. Place pan on grate of grill; close lid.
- GRILL 10 to 12 min. or until cheeses are melted and bottoms of tomatoes are browned.
- SPRINKLE with herbs just before serving
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
NFPG Recipe Collection
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More