- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 oz. package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 C. frozen vegetable blend
- 1/2 of a 8 oz. container soft-style cream cheese chives and onion
- 1/4 C. milk or half and half
- 3 T. parmesan
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions, except stir in the frozen vegetables. Drain the pasta after cooking. Add the cream cheese,milk to the saucepan and heat until the cheese melts. Add the tortellini and vegetables. Toss with the parmesan and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More