- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 oz. package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 C. frozen vegetable blend
- 1/2 of a 8 oz. container soft-style cream cheese chives and onion
- 1/4 C. milk or half and half
- 3 T. parmesan
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions, except stir in the frozen vegetables. Drain the pasta after cooking. Add the cream cheese,milk to the saucepan and heat until the cheese melts. Add the tortellini and vegetables. Toss with the parmesan and serve.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More