- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 30 to 40
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into small balls.
- Place onto a ungreased baking sheet.
- Press down with forlk.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool.
NotesKids love to help make these, and they eat them up!!!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More