- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 30 to 40
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into small balls.
- Place onto a ungreased baking sheet.
- Press down with forlk.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool.
NotesKids love to help make these, and they eat them up!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Koken met OmaSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More