- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cups fresh herbs: parsley, thyme, sage, mint
- A pinch of cayenne powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven at 180C .
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl large enough to mix all the ingredients.
- Stir in cheese, herbs and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly beat eggs and milk together.
- Quickly mix the milk mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to combine.
- Pour mixture into a medium sized loaf tin lined with baking paper and bake for about 40 minutes or until loaf springs back when lightly touched.
- Leave in tin for 5 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More