- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cups fresh herbs: parsley, thyme, sage, mint
- A pinch of cayenne powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven at 180C .
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl large enough to mix all the ingredients.
- Stir in cheese, herbs and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly beat eggs and milk together.
- Quickly mix the milk mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to combine.
- Pour mixture into a medium sized loaf tin lined with baking paper and bake for about 40 minutes or until loaf springs back when lightly touched.
- Leave in tin for 5 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More