- Cooking Time: 12-15 min
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll each roll into a 12 to 14-inch rope. Fold in half and twist together. Mix together remaining ingredients. Brush top and sides of each twist liberally with mixture. Place twists on a large sprayed baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesEverybody loves bread sticks and these are beautiful and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More