- Cooking Time: 12-15 min
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 20 min
BackstoryEverybody loves bread sticks and these are beautiful and delicious.
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll each roll into a 12 to 14-inch rope. Fold in half and twist together. Mix together remaining ingredients. Brush top and sides of each twist liberally with mixture. Place twists on a large sprayed baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.