- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6 (big)
- Preparation Time: 20
- Crusts for a 9" pie
- 4 good sized potatoes, cubed and boiled slightly
- 1 spring onion, diced
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- handful of chopped chives
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup marble cheese , grated
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prep your crust and pie pan, roll out top crust and cut vent.
- If you like your potatoes peeled, do it now, then cube them and boil them till they're almost cooked, but not fully cooked, drain.
- Chop your onions and chives, set aside.
- Grate your cheeses and toss them together in a large bowl, add onions and potatoes, toss.
- Pour the mixture into your uncooked crust and top with reserved crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is the third pie I made in my pie a week challenge.
Cheese and Onion pie is what I make when I'm craving a cheesy pie but have vegetarians over and can't make a cheesy chicken pie. Considering I have vegetarians over at least once a week, I've gotten pretty good at this.
The fun thing about this supper pie is you can use whatever cheeses and onions you like! You can also serve it with whatever gravy you and yours like best, I generally serve this with a veggie gravy, but you could use beef or chicken gravy instead.