- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 T. dry Sherry
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 cups Swiss or Emmentaler cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 T. cornstarch
- 1/2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Grate chees and coat with cornstarch, set aside.
- I always spray the fondue pot first.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and brown the garlic.
- Slowly add white wine, sherry and lime juice.
- Cook until almost boiling.
- Slowly add cheese mixture stirring constantly until melted.
- Add green onions, then transfer to fondue pot.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Jumbo Shrimp
- Keep checking the temperture of the fondue pot, so cheese doesn't burn.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Italian Exchange
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More