- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time: 8
- 10-oz package of chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8-1/2 oz box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Dijon mustard
- Add the onions to the spinach and cook according to the package directions.
- Squeeze dry.
- Beat the eggs and add salad dressing, butter, garlic powder and cheese.
- Mix well and add the spinach mixture and muffin mix.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour. Butter the cookie sheets and make 1" balls using a Tablespoon. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes for the refrigerated balls and 18-20 minutes if they are frozen.
- Makes about 3-4 dozen puffs.
- Serve with the mustard for dipping~
- Next time I will use only 1 egg as I found the batter to be a little sticky.
NotesThis recipe is shared by another dear friend~Jill~ Make them big or little either way they are wonderful~
These little treats are also very colorful and you could add some cayenne pepper if desired~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More