- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Cups Squash shredded or cut in chunks
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bisquick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- Mix all together in greased casserole dish.
- Then Beat 3 large eggs and 1/2 cup oil and pour over mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees uncovered.
NotesBisquick is great for so many dishes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Recipes for Vitality
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More