- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crusty italian bread
- Few slices of provolone cheese
- Sliced tomatoes
- Roasted red peppers (in the jar)
- Cut bread into sandwich size pieces. On inner side slather with mayo. In a skillet or griddle melt the butter. Put bread in skillet and start building sandwich. Cheese, tomato then peppers. Place second bread slice on top.
- I use a pie plate filled with beans for the weight. Just place it slowly on the sandwich and press down.
- When sandwich is browned on one side, flip and weigh down again. Remove when second side is toasted.
NotesMy husband loooooves this!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More