- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crusty italian bread
- Few slices of provolone cheese
- Sliced tomatoes
- Roasted red peppers (in the jar)
- Cut bread into sandwich size pieces. On inner side slather with mayo. In a skillet or griddle melt the butter. Put bread in skillet and start building sandwich. Cheese, tomato then peppers. Place second bread slice on top.
- I use a pie plate filled with beans for the weight. Just place it slowly on the sandwich and press down.
- When sandwich is browned on one side, flip and weigh down again. Remove when second side is toasted.
NotesMy husband loooooves this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More