- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 40 ounces
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2-12 ounce containers of sharp chedder cheese
- 1/3 cup of miracle whip
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Mix everything together well
- Cheeses should be mixed at room temperature.
NotesThis recipie came from a restaurant in Wisconsin, long since closed.
It is great on crackers, and is better the next day, and freezes well.
If you like garlic, this is for you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More