- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 40 ounces
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2-12 ounce containers of sharp chedder cheese
- 1/3 cup of miracle whip
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Mix everything together well
- Cheeses should be mixed at room temperature.
NotesThis recipie came from a restaurant in Wisconsin, long since closed.
It is great on crackers, and is better the next day, and freezes well.
If you like garlic, this is for you!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More