- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 40 ounces
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2-12 ounce containers of sharp chedder cheese
- 1/3 cup of miracle whip
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Mix everything together well
- Cheeses should be mixed at room temperature.
NotesThis recipie came from a restaurant in Wisconsin, long since closed.
It is great on crackers, and is better the next day, and freezes well.
If you like garlic, this is for you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More