- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1-1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press into a greased 9" round baking pan, pinching seams closed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; set aside. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce to skillet; heat through, about 7 minutes.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More