- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1-1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press into a greased 9" round baking pan, pinching seams closed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; set aside. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce to skillet; heat through, about 7 minutes.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More