- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1-1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press into a greased 9" round baking pan, pinching seams closed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; set aside. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce to skillet; heat through, about 7 minutes.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.