- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups tater tots (cooked to package directions)
- 1/2 yellow onion (chopped)
- 4 slices american cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or any that melts well)
- 1 big squirt each - mustard and ketchup
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning
preheat oven to 375*
Brown ground beef and onions in nonstick skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
Stir in mustard, ketchup and french fry seasoning. Mix.
Place cooked tater tots on bottom of 9"x9" casserole pan.
Layer ground beef over tater tots.
Place american cheese slices evenly over tater tots.
Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
*OPTIONAL*Garnish with any of the following;