- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
BackstoryThis is really easy....and really good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups tater tots (cooked to package directions)
- 1/2 yellow onion (chopped)
- 4 slices american cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or any that melts well)
- 1 big squirt each - mustard and ketchup
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning
- preheat oven to 375*
- Brown ground beef and onions in nonstick skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in mustard, ketchup and french fry seasoning. Mix.
- Place cooked tater tots on bottom of 9"x9" casserole pan.
- Layer ground beef over tater tots.
- Place american cheese slices evenly over tater tots.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- *OPTIONAL*Garnish with any of the following;
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped pickles
- crumbled bacon
- avacado slices