- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups tater tots (cooked to package directions)
- 1/2 yellow onion (chopped)
- 4 slices american cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or any that melts well)
- 1 big squirt each - mustard and ketchup
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning
- preheat oven to 375*
- Brown ground beef and onions in nonstick skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in mustard, ketchup and french fry seasoning. Mix.
- Place cooked tater tots on bottom of 9"x9" casserole pan.
- Layer ground beef over tater tots.
- Place american cheese slices evenly over tater tots.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- *OPTIONAL*Garnish with any of the following;
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped pickles
- crumbled bacon
- avacado slices
NotesThis is really easy....and really good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking DC 2013
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More