- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3-4 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- a package of any "burger" seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine thawed ground beef, diced onion, mustard, ketchup, burger seasoning mix, salt and pepper.
- Mix with hands and form into meatballs.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Broil in oven just until cheese melts.
NotesI was planning on making hamburgers, and when it came to forming the patties, I thought "why not make them into meatballs, add ketchup, mustard, and onion, then bake them with cheese?"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More