- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3-4 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- a package of any "burger" seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine thawed ground beef, diced onion, mustard, ketchup, burger seasoning mix, salt and pepper.
- Mix with hands and form into meatballs.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Broil in oven just until cheese melts.
NotesI was planning on making hamburgers, and when it came to forming the patties, I thought "why not make them into meatballs, add ketchup, mustard, and onion, then bake them with cheese?"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More