- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3-4 people
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- a package of any "burger" seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine thawed ground beef, diced onion, mustard, ketchup, burger seasoning mix, salt and pepper.
- Mix with hands and form into meatballs.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Broil in oven just until cheese melts.
NotesI was planning on making hamburgers, and when it came to forming the patties, I thought "why not make them into meatballs, add ketchup, mustard, and onion, then bake them with cheese?"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More