- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy sister shared this recipe with me. Its probably one of the better meatloafs I've eaten. In this recipe I used ground turkey but my sister uses ground beef.
- 1 lb ground meat (beef...turkey...)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste or just use a seasoning salt
- Mix it all together and form it into a loaf in a grease loaf pan
- Bake in a preheated 375' oven for about 45 minutes.
- Carefully pour as much of that fat out of the pan as you can then pour some ketchup over the top
- Return to the oven and continue cooking for about 15 or 20 minutes or undone the meat is done