- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground meat (beef...turkey...)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste or just use a seasoning salt
- Mix it all together and form it into a loaf in a grease loaf pan
- Bake in a preheated 375' oven for about 45 minutes.
- Carefully pour as much of that fat out of the pan as you can then pour some ketchup over the top
- Return to the oven and continue cooking for about 15 or 20 minutes or undone the meat is done
NotesMy sister shared this recipe with me. Its probably one of the better meatloafs I've eaten. In this recipe I used ground turkey but my sister uses ground beef.