- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom AimeesAdventures.com. Very good and my husband had no idea it was half "real" ground beef and half "fake" ground beef.
- 6 oz. Morning Star Farms Burger Style Crumbles
- 8 oz. Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1 Cup Fat Fee Milk
- 1/2 Cup Egg Substitute
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Cook beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain beef and add crumbles. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle cheese on top. Mix in remaining ingredients, and pour into pie plate. Bake 23 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serves: 6
- Per Serving: 232 Calories; 8g Fat (33.6% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 29mg Cholesterol; 679mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat. WWP: 5
- From AimeesAdventures.com. Very good and my husband had no idea it was half "real" ground beef and half "fake" ground beef.