- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. Morning Star Farms Burger Style Crumbles
- 8 oz. Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1 Cup Fat Fee Milk
- 1/2 Cup Egg Substitute
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Cook beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain beef and add crumbles. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle cheese on top. Mix in remaining ingredients, and pour into pie plate. Bake 23 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serves: 6
- Per Serving: 232 Calories; 8g Fat (33.6% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 29mg Cholesterol; 679mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat. WWP: 5
- From AimeesAdventures.com. Very good and my husband had no idea it was half "real" ground beef and half "fake" ground beef.
NotesFrom AimeesAdventures.com. Very good and my husband had no idea it was half "real" ground beef and half "fake" ground beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Get Fit With Good Food!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More