- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (the ones that look shredded)
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup dry buttermilk biscuit mix
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400-F degrees.
- Brown the ground chuck and onion and then drain off excess fat.
- Stir in the ketchup, salt, pepper, and hash brown potatoes.
- Place in a greased 10-inch pie plate and top with the cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. (It will look lumpy.)
- Pour over the ground beef and cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Let it stand about 5 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More