- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (the ones that look shredded)
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup dry buttermilk biscuit mix
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400-F degrees.
- Brown the ground chuck and onion and then drain off excess fat.
- Stir in the ketchup, salt, pepper, and hash brown potatoes.
- Place in a greased 10-inch pie plate and top with the cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. (It will look lumpy.)
- Pour over the ground beef and cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Let it stand about 5 minutes before slicing.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More