- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 skim cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded 2% Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the ground beef, milk, egg, garlic and seasoning in a bowl; blend well. Press the beef mixture evenly on the bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Layer with the ketchup, chopped onion, olives, and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and cut into wedges.
- Serve cheeseburger pie hot.
NotesThis recipe is a great budget dinner and a way to use up that pound of Ground Beef!