- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 skim cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded 2% Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the ground beef, milk, egg, garlic and seasoning in a bowl; blend well. Press the beef mixture evenly on the bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Layer with the ketchup, chopped onion, olives, and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and cut into wedges.
- Serve cheeseburger pie hot.
NotesThis recipe is a great budget dinner and a way to use up that pound of Ground Beef!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More