- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Award Winning Classic Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) pre-baked pizza crust shell
- 12 pickle chips, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 to 4 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned; drain. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- PLACE pizza shell onto large baking sheet. Top with cooked beef mixture, pickle chips and cheese.
- BAKE pizza 15 min. until crust is crispy and cheese melts.
- DRIZZLE pizza with mustard. Cut into wedges to serve.
NotesWait, seriously? There's such a thing as Cheeseburger Pizza? In fact there is. And it's as good as it sounds. Combining two of the greatest, most beloved foods ever into one meal may be the best idea EVER!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Decadent Desserts Made From
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More