- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryWait, seriously? There's such a thing as Cheeseburger Pizza? In fact there is. And it's as good as it sounds. Combining two of the greatest, most beloved foods ever into one meal may be the best idea EVER!
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Award Winning Classic Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) pre-baked pizza crust shell
- 12 pickle chips, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 to 4 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned; drain. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- PLACE pizza shell onto large baking sheet. Top with cooked beef mixture, pickle chips and cheese.
- BAKE pizza 15 min. until crust is crispy and cheese melts.
- DRIZZLE pizza with mustard. Cut into wedges to serve.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More