- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend seasoning mix
- 8 oz Velveeta or American cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 sandwich buns
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked. Drain; stir in seasoning.
- In a 3 or 4 quart crock pot, combine cooked beef and all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Spoon mixture onto sandwich buns to serve.
NotesThis is such a perfect lazy day recipe using your crockpot. Who doesn't love cheeseburgers?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More