- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend seasoning mix
- 8 oz Velveeta or American cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 sandwich buns
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked. Drain; stir in seasoning.
- In a 3 or 4 quart crock pot, combine cooked beef and all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Spoon mixture onto sandwich buns to serve.
NotesThis is such a perfect lazy day recipe using your crockpot. Who doesn't love cheeseburgers?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More