- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen crinkle cut French fries
- In a skillet brown the beef and drain. Stir in the soups. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange French fries on top. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until the fries are golden brown.
NotesLooks easy and good. I will try easy and good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More