- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen crinkle cut French fries
- In a skillet brown the beef and drain. Stir in the soups. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange French fries on top. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until the fries are golden brown.
NotesLooks easy and good. I will try easy and good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More