- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLooks easy and good. I will try easy and good!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen crinkle cut French fries
- In a skillet brown the beef and drain. Stir in the soups. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange French fries on top. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until the fries are golden brown.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More