- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen crinkle cut French fries
- In a skillet brown the beef and drain. Stir in the soups. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange French fries on top. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until the fries are golden brown.
NotesLooks easy and good. I will try easy and good!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More