- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen crinkle cut French fries
- In a skillet brown the beef and drain. Stir in the soups. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange French fries on top. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until the fries are golden brown.
NotesLooks easy and good. I will try easy and good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More