- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Reduced Sugar Cake Mix, Devil's Food
- One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin
- 6 oz. fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
- 1 tsp. Coffee-mate Fat Free or Sugar Free French Vanilla powdered creamer, dissolved in 2 tbsp. warm water
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin.
- Stir until completely blended (the mixture will remain very thick).
- Spread batter into a large baking pan (about 9" X 13") sprayed with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- Combine softened cream cheese with Splenda, Coffee-mate mixture, and vanilla extract.
- Using a whisk, mix vigorously until completely blended, smooth and lump-free.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter, and use a knife to swirl it in. (Don't worry if your swirl isn't perfect -- your brownies will taste delicious no matter what!)
- Place pan in the oven, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool, and then cut into 16 pieces. MAKES 16 SERVINGS
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Recipes for Vitality
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More