- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-8oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 stick margarine (4oz)-softened
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- * I like choc chips added
- Blend 1st 4 ingredients.
- Add cake mix-drop on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Don't let get too brown just around the edges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More