- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-8oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 stick margarine (4oz)-softened
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- * I like choc chips added
- Blend 1st 4 ingredients.
- Add cake mix-drop on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Don't let get too brown just around the edges.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More