- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-8oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 stick margarine (4oz)-softened
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- * I like choc chips added
- Blend 1st 4 ingredients.
- Add cake mix-drop on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Don't let get too brown just around the edges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More