- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup cream cheese, soft
- ½ cup butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese.
- Gradually beat in sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and salt.
- Whisk together baking powder and flour in a small bowl and, mixing by hand or at low speed, add to cream cheese mixture.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes, until the bottom edge just barely turns brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Breads and Pastry 101
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More