- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (4 1/2 oz.) graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp. sweet butter, melted
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 eggs
- cherry topping
- mini chocolate chips
- Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325'F (160'C). Place 24 paper baking cups in a muffin pan.
- Put the cracker crumbs into a medium bowl and stir in the butter. Spoon tablespoons of the crumb mixture into the cups, pressing firmly into the bottom. Chill until set.
- Optional: Scrape the cream out of Oreo cookies and place half in the bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta until smooth. Add the cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar, blending until smooth. Slowly add the eggs, blending well. Spoon the mixture into the cups.
- Optional: Drop mini chocolate chips on top of each cupcake before baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Then remove the cupcakes and cool on a rack. Chill until time to serve.
- Optional: Before serving, spoon cherry topping on cooled cupcakes.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Makes about 24 cupcakes
NotesBlogged at howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com
Recipe from 500 Cupcakes by Fergal Connolly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More