- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (4 1/2 oz.) graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp. sweet butter, melted
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 eggs
- cherry topping
- mini chocolate chips
- Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325'F (160'C). Place 24 paper baking cups in a muffin pan.
- Put the cracker crumbs into a medium bowl and stir in the butter. Spoon tablespoons of the crumb mixture into the cups, pressing firmly into the bottom. Chill until set.
- Optional: Scrape the cream out of Oreo cookies and place half in the bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta until smooth. Add the cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar, blending until smooth. Slowly add the eggs, blending well. Spoon the mixture into the cups.
- Optional: Drop mini chocolate chips on top of each cupcake before baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Then remove the cupcakes and cool on a rack. Chill until time to serve.
- Optional: Before serving, spoon cherry topping on cooled cupcakes.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Makes about 24 cupcakes
NotesBlogged at howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com
Recipe from 500 Cupcakes by Fergal Connolly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More