- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter -- melted
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese -- softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the crust by combining the graham
- cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl.
- Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the butter, but not so much as to turn the mixture into paste.
- Keep it crumbly.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up the sides of a springform pan.
- You don't want the crust to form all of the way up the back of each slice of cheesecake.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes, then set it aside until you are ready to fill it.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- The top will turn a bit darker at this point. Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool.
- When the cheesecake has come to room temperature, put it into the refrigerator.
- When the cheesecake has chilled, remove the pan sides and cut the cake into 8
- equal pieces.
- Use dental floss to make a clean cut. Serve with a generous portion of whipped cream on top
NotesRecipe By :Cheesecake Factory
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More