- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 240
- 2(8 oz.)pkg. cream cheese, soften
- 1(24 oz) sour cream
- 1(46 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 lbs. white seedlees grapes
- 2 lbs. black seedlees grapes
- 1(16 oz)jar maraschino cheeries
- 2(15 oz)can diced peaches, drained
- 2(15 oz.)can diced pears, drained
- In a large bowl with mixer beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar & vanilla. Set a side.
- Wash & de-stem grapes & cut in half. put in med. bowel.
- Pour juice from cherries into bowel with cream cheese, stir.
- Cut cheeries in half, add to grapes. Also add drained peaches & pears.
- Stir well topping into cream cheese mixture. Add fruit & stir.
- Cover and cool for about 3 hours.
NotesI made this for my grandson's birthday, a long with hamburgers & smoke sauage grilled. It turned out great. So if you like cheesecake and fruit salad, this one is for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More