- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 240
- 2(8 oz.)pkg. cream cheese, soften
- 1(24 oz) sour cream
- 1(46 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 lbs. white seedlees grapes
- 2 lbs. black seedlees grapes
- 1(16 oz)jar maraschino cheeries
- 2(15 oz)can diced peaches, drained
- 2(15 oz.)can diced pears, drained
- In a large bowl with mixer beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar & vanilla. Set a side.
- Wash & de-stem grapes & cut in half. put in med. bowel.
- Pour juice from cherries into bowel with cream cheese, stir.
- Cut cheeries in half, add to grapes. Also add drained peaches & pears.
- Stir well topping into cream cheese mixture. Add fruit & stir.
- Cover and cool for about 3 hours.
NotesI made this for my grandson's birthday, a long with hamburgers & smoke sauage grilled. It turned out great. So if you like cheesecake and fruit salad, this one is for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More