- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 5 tsp STEEL'S NATURE SWEET CRYSTALS
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup STEEL'S NATURE SWEET WHITE CRYSTALS
- 2 tbsp DAVINCI SUGAR FREE SYRUP (your choice of flavor)
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 jar STEEL'S pie filling (your choice of flavor)
- Mix well and press into greased 9" pie plate or pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth add crystals, syrup, and eggs. Mix well and bake 30 minutes at 325 degrees. Butter a 9" deep pie plate or you can make 9 x 13 Pyrex for squares. Top with sugar free pie filling.
- More information on purchasing the Nature Sweet crystals and the syrups and pie fillings try looking at the BAKED GOODS section at:
NotesI found this recipe online and ordered the sugar substitute. It is 100% better than even Splenda for adding to desserts for sweetness and a lightness without any aftertaste. It is made of Maltitol.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More