- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 5 tsp STEEL'S NATURE SWEET CRYSTALS
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup STEEL'S NATURE SWEET WHITE CRYSTALS
- 2 tbsp DAVINCI SUGAR FREE SYRUP (your choice of flavor)
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 jar STEEL'S pie filling (your choice of flavor)
- Mix well and press into greased 9" pie plate or pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth add crystals, syrup, and eggs. Mix well and bake 30 minutes at 325 degrees. Butter a 9" deep pie plate or you can make 9 x 13 Pyrex for squares. Top with sugar free pie filling.
- More information on purchasing the Nature Sweet crystals and the syrups and pie fillings try looking at the BAKED GOODS section at:
NotesI found this recipe online and ordered the sugar substitute. It is 100% better than even Splenda for adding to desserts for sweetness and a lightness without any aftertaste. It is made of Maltitol.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More